Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long Overdue!!!!

Okay, so I never said I was going to keep up with this blogging thing. I know I am horrible about posting! Well, here is our update:

1) Angie is HOME!!!!



My sister has been serving a mission in Romania for the last 18 months, and she is HOME! It is so good to have her back. I was more trunky than she was.


She was actually gone when Mia was born....so here is her introduction.


Here is the gang at the airport:



2) Seth is now 3!!!! First, he wanted a shark cake, but then decided he would rather have a "long neck" cake. So, here is my best attempt:








Mia even loved Seth's party!



Seth with one of his favorite toys...compliments of Great Grandma Trujillo! Wouldn't ya know it (her gifts get bigger and bigger every Christmas and birthday!)!?! Love ya Grams.

3) We enjoyed a spectacular weekend skiing and relaxing without the kids at Snowbasin with the Shills! It was a much needed getaway. We skiied all day, and then came home and sat in the hot tub with beautiful scenery.








Yes, this is Scott sitting in the snow (after which he jumped right back into the hot tub.

7 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Looks like a good "party" time! Your "lilypie" counter says "Happy 3rd Birthday!" to Seth! Is he 3 today? Anyway...I want to just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH! :) Hope you had a blast! The airport also looks awesome! (You all look a bit tired...but good, nonetheless.) Hope to see you soon! Thanks for the incredible ski weekend! :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Yay! I love the new post! I feel like we miss everything that goes on while we sit here in AZ--but I love to see pictures to catch us up.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Spring Training, hot weather and BBQ!

Jessica said...

wow, that was a marathon post! well done! happy birthday to seth (how is it possible that he is 3?) and give angie a big hug from me! i'll see you all in june!

Joe said...

Hey guys, I just discovered the blog, it's great to be able to keep up with the latest happenings out in SLC. Hope everyone is doing well!

Arianne Lewis said...

Great cake girl friend! I cant believe Angie is already home!! Yahoo for her! She looks great! Tell your fam hi for me will ya?? Love ya comp!

Faith W said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Happy Bday to Seth and seriously, seeing the pics of your sister coming home makes me feel like I just walked off the plane yesterday. Oh, all those feelings!

Salt H2O said...

What a great cake! How fun to have your sister back! She's been gone forever!