Thursday, May 8, 2008

From A to Z

After some intense prodding from my sister (who claims she checks our blog everyday at her less than busy job), I have finally decided to update you all. We haven't really been up to much, just the day in and day out "stuff". But is has been good "stuff". Just not too exciting...so I think I will finally do my A-Z list that my sister-in-law, Kelsie, tagged me to do like 2 months ago (not an exaggeration). Even though this is our "family" blog, I will be so bold as to answer the following questions for myself only (Brittany....in case some of you thought that Scott posts...not that he wouldn't, just that he hasn't).

Okay, here goes:

A - Attached or Single: Definitely attached (with two toddlers to prove it:))

B - Best friend: Besides the obvious, Scott (who is my best boy friend or boyfriend), I would have to say my best girl friend is my old USU roomie, Kel. I can always call her on a bad day and she doesn't make me feel guilty for finishing off the pan of brownies in my kitchen.

C- Cake or Pie: I would have to say cake, specifically chocolate cake with pudding filling and whipped cream icing from Schmidt's Pastry Cottage (I worked there and have ample cake-sampling experience).

D - Day of choice: Saturday because Scott is home and we can all be together as a family. Unless he has to work on Saturday, then Sunday would by my favorite.

E - Essential item: My sports bra, I don't leave home without it.

F - Favorite color: Blue

G - Gummi bears or worms: Bears for sure, the worms make me gag.

H - Hometown: Murray, Utah....Yes, just like David Archuleta!

I - Indulgences: Angie's Almond Joy from Leatherbys, running (to burn off all the calories I just ate), Dove Dark Chocolate Squares

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: two...and may I add, the two cutest, most adorable kids ever.

L - Life is incomplete without: Date nights, stroller rides, and four little hands.

M - Marriage date: June 24, 2003

N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters

O - Oranges or Apples: oranges

P - Phobias or Fears: Something bad would happen to my kids and snakes

Q - Quotes: "Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,
For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."

R - Reasons to Smile: watching Mia talk on the phone, watching Seth wrestle with dad before bedtime, breathing in the fresh air on an early morning run.

S - Season: Spring

T - Tag Three: Kara, Tina, Tiff

U - Unknown Fact about me: I can fall asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow, and stay fast asleep during a variety of loud disturbances, but wake up the instant one of my kids starts to cry.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor

W - Worst habit: I am fanatical about cleaning the wax out of my kids ears.

X - XRays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound for sure, that usually means good news.

Y - Your favorite food: Besides chocolate...pasta.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

Sorry I was so long-winded. I hate to presume that my life is so interesting that you all spent your time reading about me, but if you made it through to Z...thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Arianne Lewis said...

Cute!! I learned about you! Love that quote- im going to put it on my blog (but give you the credit ofcourse:) Sure love and miss you!

THE RUSHFORTHS said...

Is this really Brittany Trujillo? How are you? This is Celeste (Hermana Call) from your Chile days. Just wanted to drop you a line and say hi. I hope you check these comments. Write me an email if you ever get a moment! celeste@rushforth.org

The Shill Spill said...

Your life is interesting! And, I did read it...and loved it! Thanks for sharing Britt! See you in an hour for a late night softball game. :)