Thursday, May 15, 2008

Nick and Megan's Wedding

I know...this is unprecedented. I am actually blogging something the day it occurred. My brother, Nick, was married this morning and here are some of our pictures of the day.



Seth and Mia in their wedding attire. Mia is not too happy that Seth is touching her.



This is not the best picture, but I wanted to include of picture of the bride and groom.




Here we are at the water fountain.



Seth and Mia in front of the temple.



Mia had her own bouquet of flowers and LOVED them. She wouldn't put them down all day. In fact, on the way home she fell asleep in the car with her fingers still clutched around her flowers.

4 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ahh..What a fun day! I am glad that we were there!
How was the cruise? Hope to see pictures soon!

Arianne Lewis said...

nick is such a handsome dude! Congrats to them!

Salt H2O said...

Man, it's been a while since I've seen you- MIA has grown up- A LOT!
(and she's gorgeous!)

Jessica said...

Great photos! I cannot believe how big your kids are!