Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seth-isms


Yesterday, Seth was singing "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam". Then he suddenly stopped and said, "But Mom, we are not beans!" I was caught off guard, and started laughing.

He has been telling Mia, "I will put you in time-out, Mia. One....Two...Three. Okay, Mia you have to go to timeout!" This is where I jump in to explain who the parent is in this situation. He is so bossy...I wonder where he gets it:)!

A couple of weeks ago, we were leaving our little playgroup at the park and he said, "Mommy, Macy sure looked pretty today at playgroup." I was stunned...he is 3! Isn't this a little young for a first crush??? However, I must say that I am proud of him for finding one friend that he doesn't growl at (while pretending he is a T-Rex and they are his prey).

I am sure there are more...I will have to update this!

3 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

That is so cute Britt! I think you are in the prime of 'isms'! :) At about that age is when Jake had funny things to say all day long. (Or, even sometimes really thought provoking things.) Enjoy! :)
When are we getting together? :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

He is so funny! What a personality...I hope we have a kid that is half as clever and cute as yours!

Jessica said...

too cute. they are so fun at that age - and they just keep getting cuter!