Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Best Halloween Ever!

Here is our little shark and doggie (or as Mia says, "goggie").




We had a full day of visiting grandparents, neighbors, friends, and heading to our annual ward trunk or treat. The kids got way too much candy (it was evident about 8:30 p.m. when they are running around screaming at the top of their lungs, that the sugar had hit the bloodstream!). Gotta love it.

Here is a picture of all the grandkids on the Bell side. This is as good as it gets with 5 young ones.





Mia, Bethany and Seth.









Here is Seth with his "best" friend, Macy, at the trunk or treat.

4 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I ABSOLUTELY love the dog costume! And the shark costume is so fitting! Super cute! Don't you love the sugar highs?

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

You could not have come up with any other costume for Seth! It needed to be a shark!!!I love it!

Mama mia said...

Cute!!! Keep me posted with everything. I need your address.-Hna. Carter. ;)

Ashlee said...

Hey Brit. I just found your blog and hope you check this often! Just wanted to say hi and keep in touch. We miss everyone since we have moved so this is a great way to still see how you are doing! Our blog is private so send me your email and I'll add you to view it.
Ashlee, Justin and makella Wright
Ashleewright07@gmail.com