Saturday, January 10, 2009

So, how 'bout a new post!

I know, I know...I have been horrible updating this. My sister, Angie, just left to study at the BYU Jerusalem Center, and informed me before she left that updating my blog was no longer an option. So, here it is!

I thought I would add some Christmas photos. We had a great holiday season, full of family, friends, and lots of good food.



Our little shepherd boy, Seth.


Poor Mia had an eye infection, so her eyes are all swollen during our Christmas party.


Scott and all his single, gorgeous cousins at the Bell Family Christmas Party.




Scott and the kids having a "sleepover." They were so excited that they didn't have to sleep in their own beds.





Here are some of our sledding adventures lately. We have been going to this little hill by my parents house. Seth loves hitting the jump every time he goes down. Mia enjoyed going down and even went down by herself. When we go too fast, she starts to squeal a little. But, then she always wants to go again. The first time we went it was snowing and the kids kept getting snow in their faces on the way down. So, we found some old ski goggles to keep them dry.



5 comments:

Becky Dura said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging! The pictures are adorable!

Salt H2O said...

Fun pictures!!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! love the goggles on Mia. =)

The Shill Spill said...

I absolutely love the goggles on Mia! That made me laugh out loud. :) So cute!
Is Angie going to be blogging while she is away? :) Tell her, that's only fair. :)
Go Seth! Such a brave little boy!
How ya feelin' these days?

Ali Jones said...

That hill looks familiar! I haven't taken Ryan out yet this year. I don't know if he would like it or not!