Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Ultrasound

So, we had our ultrasound yesterday and we are expecting a.......healthy baby! I am so grateful that our baby is healthy. But, we are not finding out the sex until the birth. We (okay, I) figure that we have one boy and one girl...so why not be surprised. Scott is going along with it....somewhat happily. The only "news" is that they moved my due date back 8 days! That wasn't the best news, but after seeing a healthy baby, I can't complain.

It was a great spiritual experience, as many of you know. To be able to see the baby move, made it all so real. Honestly, I have been a little overwhelmed thinking about baby #3 lately. But, yesterday I felt so content and grateful. So come June 19 or so, our house may be quite chaotic, but....blessed!

9 comments:

Ali Jones said...

That is what I want to do next time. We will be in the same situation, but Eric isn't on board.

Kate said...

that's great news, britt! i'm so excited for you guys. and how fun to be surprised!

Tina said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!

Rachel and Michael said...

I'm not sure I even knew you were pregnant...CONGRATS! We didn't find out the sex with Zander and I hated it. Because I had a c-section, I was behind the drape and couldn't see anything. I was the last one to find out what he was, AFTER having to ask! It was crazy. Just make sure the doctor tells you first!

Faith W said...

Congratulations Tru-jello! I am so excited for you guys!

The Christiansen's said...

Britt, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I've been meaning to write or call. Sorry. I hope you are feeling well.
Love ya.

Ashlee said...

Congrats I'm so excited and didn't know you guys were expecting baby #3. I guess that's what happens when we move away huh ( will do be doing a csection b/c of Mia or try for a normal delivery?) ... Well I put a comment awhile ago saying our blog is private... so send your email to me at ashleewright07@gmail.com and I'll add you!!
Justin, Ashlee and Makella Wright

Jessica said...

Yay, a healthy baby. Wonderful. I know you'll be a wonderful mother of 3. They are lucky to have you.

Kristen said...

Hey cutie, I am so glad to have found you, I got your blog address off of your facebook. Congratulations on baby number 3! That is so much fun. It is fun to not find out and to be suprised, we had our fifth boy on September 11 and I am shocked at how fast the time has gone he is 6 months now (well in two days)!